The Financial Freedom Experience is an online course geared to help you take your next step with your finances.
Whether you need help with a budget and are living paycheck-to-paycheck or you're looking to invest for the future - this course has something for everyone!
The truth is that most of us know what we need to do, but we struggle to do it. This is where the real value of the Financial Freedom Experience comes in: Community. Not only will you receive regular encouragement from the IWBNIN Team, but you will also be connected with fellow participants who will provide that extra boost to take your next steps.
This online course contains 10 life changing video coaching sessions delivered online and on-demand at your pace!
Maybe you're a stay at home mom looking to take your finances to the next level during nap time or perhaps you're in the business world and need to listen to each experience on the go - we've got you covered!
"The most helpful thing, honestly, was that I walk away with HOPE! It's been many many years since I've been hopeful about my finances, since I've been managing my money poorly for as long as I can remember. I never realized how much stress I was under as a result. This put a spring in my step and gave me a new motivation to make changes. I've already started changing some of my spending habits and "cutting the fat" with several of my expenses."
Each coaching module includes:
- A coaching video and accompanying listening guides
- Supplemental teaching videos (including teaching of the IWBNIN Free Financial Tools)
- A downloadable .mp3 audio file so you can listen on the go
- A plethora of additional resources, next level tools, and Money FAQ
Every member receives:
- Access to a "member's only" area - complete with login and password
- Monthly budget reminders
- Monthly saving tips
- Next level financial tools
- Exclusive contact form to receive priority response time status from IWBNIN team
- Exclusive access to a members only Facebook group where you can share stories, ask questions and build community