How do you sustain the gains? How do you stick with this plan to climb the ladder when it could take 7-10 years? How do you stick with it when life throws you a curve ball? How do you stick with it when life changes? The key to this plan is diligence and a long-term perspective. Without a long-term perspective, it becomes extremely easy to fall into the trap of living for the minute and immediately spending everything we earn. Are you ready? Have you decided to decide?
"The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding."
You Can Do This Application
Commit to becoming a continual learner by reading one of more of the following books from Joe's List of Financial Learning
- Oxen: The Key to an Abundant Harvest - Joseph Sangl
- What Everyone Should Know About Money Before They Enter The Real World - Joseph Sangl
- Financial Peace, Revisited - Dave Ramsey
- The Wealthy Barber - David Chilton
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
- The Cash Flow Quadrant - Robert Kiyosaki
- Debt-Proof Living - Mary Hunt
- The Automatic Millionaire - David Bach
- Smart Couples Finish Rich - David Bach
- Join the I Was Broke. Now I'm Not. Financial Freedom Experience - Online Course